- adidas Men's NMD_Racer Primeknit Originals Running shoes
- Alessandro Dell'Acqua Men's 3606BBROWN Brown Leather Ankle Boots
Black Pikolinos Men's, Belfort Tie 6248
Oak Leather MORAL CODE Men's Leather Lace-up Sneaker ALEC Oak Leather
- ARTISTI E ARTIGIANI Men's 7185GREY Grey Leather Lace-Up shoes
- Bruto Men's 5715122746blueE bluee Cotton Vest
- Hanwag Men's Tatra Light GTX - Brown Anthracite - 10
- PHILIPPE MODEL Men's TRLUW106 Multicolor Leather Sneakers
Sunkissed Giuseppe Zanotti Womens I700055 Heeled Sandal
In "Tracing The Migrant Journey," we've heard dispatches from Honduras, the Mexico-Guatemala border and Guadalajara. Now we head to the border in San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico, just a 45-minute drive south of Yuma.
Aug. 19, 2019
- 4US CESARE PACIOTTI Men's 4USMU1G Grey Suede Loafers
- PHILIPPE MODEL Men's MVLUSY03 Yellow Suede Sneakers
- BUTTERO Men's B4006GORH01 Black Leather Sneakers
- New Rock NR M.7950P S1 Black - Boots, Dallas, Men
- Santoni Men's MCBI34927 Brown Suede Sneakers
Federal lawmakers proposed a bill Friday to address broken treaty promises to tribal nations. The legislation is a response to last year’s report by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights that revealed chronic underfunding of federal programs designed to support tribes.
- FABI Men's FABI7310 Brown Leather Loafers Aug. 16, 2019
Porcelain Fred Perry Mens Spencer Premium Leather
Olive Pinecone Danner Men's Caprine Low 3 Lifestyle shoes
Local Republican organizers sought to keep the initiative from reaching the ballot in November. They sued in Pima County, and Friday afternoon, a judge threw out their argument. Judge Douglas Metcalf said in the ruling that the local GOP effort arguing there weren't enough valid signatures to make the initiative go to the ballot was wrong.
Aug. 17, 2019
Silver black Stuart Weitzman Women's Crush
black Dsquared2 Men Snow Boots black
- Hogan Men's HXM3930X230HG0S807 Brown Suede Loafers
- 4US CESARE PACIOTTI Men's 4Uspu1 White Leather Sneakers
Bianco Y-3 Men Byw Bball Sneakers Bianco
- ROSSI Men's 5316N Black Leather Loafers
- ANNA F Women's 9392CAVALLINOBROWN Brown Leather Ankle Boots
- Li-Ning NYFW Essence II Wade Breathable Culture shoes Breathable Comfort Mesh Sports shoes AGWN009-4H
bluee Prada Men's Suede Leather Moccasins shoes
Democratic Presidential Candidate Elizabeth Warren took a moment at a presidential candidate forum to address Indian Country issues to apologize for claiming Cherokee ancestry, an issue that almost derailed her campaign.
Aug. 19, 2019
- Hogan Men's HXM2580AF90P10V601 Green Fabric Sneakers
The new U.S. ambassador to Mexico arrived in Mexico City on Friday to fill a key diplomatic role that will put him at the center of continued disputes between the two countries on trade and immigration.
Aug. 16, 2019
During the month of August, reporters from KJZZ's Fronteras Desk will be taking us to some of the key places migrants are traveling in hopes of a better life in the U.S. Kendal Blust takes us to a place where many asylum seekers are staying instead of heading north — Guadalajara, Mexico.
→ Special Report: Tracing The Migrant Journey
- Cobb Hill Women's Brunswick Lace Boot Chukka, Deep sea Leather, 095 M US Aug. 16, 2019
- Thierry Rabotin Women's Columbine in Link Pot Off-White Suede Pearlized Leather - Size 40.5 M
- VIA ROMA 15 Women's 1655CUOIO Brown Suede Ankle Boots
- JOSHUA SANDERS Women's 10060RTW Pink Satin Sandals During the month of August, reporters from KJZZ's Fronteras Desk will be taking us to some of the key places migrants are traveling in hopes of a better life in the U.S. Rodrigo Cervantes is now in a city in southern Mexico that could be heaven, hell or someplace in between for thousands of migrants.
Aug. 16, 2019
Black Embossed Lizard Vince Women's Garvey Slip On Sneakers
- DOUCAL'S Men's DU1001PRESUF007NN00 Black Leather Lace-Up shoes
A recent 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals decision involving a Mexican woman in Arizona said people can be removed from the United States after being convicted. Court documents said Eva Isabel Gonzalez Romo had a green card when she was convicted in Arizona of solicitation to possess marijuana for sale.
Aug. 15, 2019